Saturday, July 26, 2008

We were very pleased to see our friends at school on Monday and share what we had been doing in the holidays.

On my journey I pack my car. I take my coat. Andrew

I took money so I could spend it on a drink and food. Zoe.

My dad once went on a journey and he went to Australia. He took his jamas. Jessica

I went to my journey. I went by car and it was a long way to get there. Liam

My dad bought a new car and it can go fast. Zac






This week we have been thinking about different ways people can travel when they go on a journey.

I like to go in a caravan because I like
to go fast. Jasmine

I want to go in a caravan because I can play Barbie and cook dinner. Jazmin.

I want to see some fires in a fire truck. I will go very fast in a fire truck. Ben.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 1,
    I'm so impressed to see all your colourful pictures and wonderful, descriptive writing on your blog, you are learning so much!
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work this term on your blog, so keep it up!
    Joy Bradfield(Rebekah's Mum)

    ReplyDelete