Last week we went on a bus to the Observatory. Here are some of the stories we wrote about the bus ride.
On Tuesday I went on a bus trip. It was fun. I felt like I was going to fall off the bus. Later I felt good. I heard the classes shouting at each other. I felt the bus moving. I saw the driver driving. Daniel.
When I was on the bus I saw a police car. I was in the front seat so I had a good view. We went on the motorway and over the harbour. It was quite bumpy on the motorway. On the bumps I felt like my heart was jumping. I had a really good day that day. Finn.
On a sunny morning we went on a bus trip. People were shouting and I was sitting with Aesop because he was my buddy. The bus ride was bumpy. We took turns by the window and I saw my dad's car and mt nana's house. But we had an early lunch that was funny and we had morning tea at the afternoon. Alina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment