Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Swimming Pool

I hear bubbles going up and down.
I hear children screaming when they get in the pool.
I smell the wet towels.
I feel the bottom of the pool on the deep side.
I think it is fun.

Thomas.

I see waves splashing everywhere.
I see the bubbles like a boat.
I hear splashing in the pool.
I hear the noise of the swimming pool.
I smell the towels.
I smell the chlorine.
I feel the bubbles touching my skin.
I think that I could touch the bottom.

Harry

I see the bottom of the pool.
I see bubbles popping in my face.
I hear children jumping up and down.
I hear bubbles pop.
I smell the changing rooms.
I smell the chlorine cleaning up the pool.
I feel the freezing water splashing in my face.
I feel the cold water on my skin.
I think I will play and make new friends.

Grace

1 comment:

  1. What great poems about swimming at school - very descriptive!

    ReplyDelete