Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hosting the School Assembly.

It was a very exciting day for me because I knew this was the day the whole school and all the parents got to see us perform.
I was very nervous that day but filling with excitement too. I loved that day. It was fun practising but now was better because it was my moment to shine and say words in front of the whole school.
My heart was beating so fast. I loved our assembly.
When I saw my mum she said "Great job, Lily,"

Lily.

On Friday afternoon Room 12 and Room 16 went to the hall and sat on the steps. Soon the other classes came in the hall. We all stood up for the National Anthem and after we had sung we all sat down.
We did a play about Charlie and Lola. One boy said "Get out of my room!" Alexander went in Martie's bedroom and a boy said "You're in such big trouble."
The music went on again and I felt happy. At the end all the classes went back to their room.

Leo






2 comments:

  1. HI Room 16, we thought your assembly was very nice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 16. I thought your assembly was great, and yes, you do need to recycle. It is important. My mum say's it's fun and I agree with her.

    ReplyDelete